Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Hello Newell Owners
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2011, 02:25 AM   #10
RFeldes

Thank you "Hoosier" and the rest as I feel and want to address each post. We are getting ready to go to Austin and San Antonio this week for a one week restip. I will reply to each of your posts even on the road maybe honestly but will reply as you each took the time and I will also. I would guess mechanicaly I would be restricted to analog, motors, controllers, and such. I was a Navy Sub sailor and FBM Fire Control Systems Certificacion Petty officer/tech support which were both Analog/Digital. 8 years and got out honored and scared. Claustophobia, hence slides are a wish but not a pre-requisite, suck it up Ralph. I have dabbled in many things including Diagnostic Imaging since and that would be another story over a glass of wine. I believe I am competent, only in my mind, in the electrical/electronics end of a Newell I think i will with guidance from you guys get by. These big boys need big boys to play with Mechs. I'll jack it up but not ready to get under it. Unless...... I believe the tire rule is 4 years exposed to UV and if not dry rot hence change them and mileage well not sure about that. Your life "rides" on those. Thanks for your reply and I feel comfy here and would feel safe on the road with my "Backup" Thanks all.
RFeldes is offline   Reply With Quote