Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - A Not So Diamond in The Rough Newell Coach!
View Single Post
Old 06-05-2013, 06:43 AM   #5
rellick

My 77 needed more work than most people would care to put into an old coach and will probably never make a profit if I sold it, but I like it, its an old hot rod. It still needs more work, but when its finished it will be one of a kind and a head turner( it already was when I first bought it) the first time I stopped for fuel with it I never thought I was going to get out of the gas station, this guy that was there was just amazed with it a lot of people really appreciate seeing a vintage coach out on the road, and there is so much you can do with them as far as upgrades with engine trans, suspension, paint, interiors etc, the list goes on. One can really make them one of a kind head turning very usable coaches. I think there is tons of value in them and they should be sought after more than they seem to be, there wasn't that many built and there are going to be less of them as the years go on. There is a lot of people that fix up old cars and trucks and put tons of money into hotrod engines, nice paint jobs and upgraded parts, I think these classic and vintage Newells deserve the same treatment.
22' 350hp Jet Riverboat
79 Ford F250 4x4
Many others to list
rellick is offline   Reply With Quote