Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Newell Coach . . . Again in the News . . .
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2007, 02:36 AM   #4
encantotom

I agree with Michael and Richard. This is a forum that is incredibly useful for any Newell owner who is new or needs to do any type of repair or maintenance. If i post a question, no matter how basic, i get a response sometimes within hours giving a courteous reply and advice. I check the site daily and enjoy the comments and questions that are shared. Granted, the usage is not for a wide audience, but on the other hand, alot of newer Newell owners probably don't do alot of the things themselves. I regularly check the BlueBird Wanderlodge site for information as well and they are a very tight online community and this forum has the opportunity to be such as well.

I try to share what i have learned as well as i go through and recondition the systems in my coach. It surely isnt like you can ask anyone local on this even though i live in motorhome heaven in Mesa, AZ.

i welcome any Newell owner to contact me and stop by and visit when in Mesa, AZ and share experiences. I only use my coach infrequently, and i do enjoy tinkering on it, so those who use theirs a great deal like Michael, offers a wealth of wisdom for neophites like myself.

I also appreciate the person who maintains this site on their own and is not affiliated with Newell. Thank you very much.

Regards,

Tom

https://www.newellclassic.com/forum/album.php?albumid=8
encantotom is offline   Reply With Quote