Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Sliding up
Thread: Sliding up
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2013, 05:42 AM   #13
Yachts

Yes it appears to be in great shape.. I have a few minor issues, boost only goes to 22lbs. May be gauge may be something else, jake brake doesn't seem to kick as hard as my old number 507. Temp gauge on the aqua hot is totally jacked. And I'm to sure about the airs.. I had a super strong one before but maybe these arent quite as cold because it has to cool more areas( slides)..

My 99old and this are both in great shape.. One question ,the inverter on this coach has an on off switch on the inverter itself in the storage bay.it was off when I got it, I switched it on before we left. Is that wrong?

Overall sales experience was great with Stewart, but the rest sucked, what I don't get is I had a cashiers check for over 30k, a letter from my bank with a copy of the title with a lien release.. They googled my bank and called the banker directly. And they made me spend 400$ to fly my son to Houston , inconvenience my entire family, because they didn't trust me for the title and lien release.. But yet they don't have the title for me and I have to wait 4 days..I also agreed to pay to have new tires put on my old coach. I was gonna write them a personal check for 3k and they said theywouldn't let me leave till it cleared. So I went and gave them 3k in cash.. I can provide a 30plus k cashiers check a 100k coach and they won't take my personal check..I can goto Newell and have 10k in work done and they don't even ask for money upfront.. And will take a check..

Heres the other part that upset me, we still had a few issues to resolve before we agreed on Thursday and they yanked. My sat dish off my coach and then wouldn't let me stay in a coach that had tv. So I had to go to a rv park for a night without TV.. I know I'm being a baby but really? And they still couldn't get it installed on the new one by 5 the next day!!

Anyway I'm excited I got the in motion sat up and running, the hd wineguard traveler will be up next week. So I got TV moving and hd siting still..also I am a Disney fan with several collectible,pieces.. The screen door has a silhouette of Mickey in it.. Pretty funny.

My wife is raving about the new one.. Hope to order the 07 enhansements for this one. Going to,sleep in Walmart of ofi30 tonight.. Thanks to everyone on this board for all your help.. Yep I've slid up
Yachts is offline   Reply With Quote