Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Howdy All!
Thread: Howdy All!
View Single Post
Old 07-29-2012, 08:34 PM   #2
Neweller

bisskeeley to the site and forum. We appreciate you coming on here and sharing about your aspirations of acquiring a great luxury coach such as a Newell or Prevost conversion. We have been dedicated around here to the Newell's but invite everyone no matter what kind of luxury coach you seek or own. We are all in this together and share many like attributes.

Regarding your quest for a Newell with a Volvo D13 or larger engine, I don't think you will find one already out there. The latest Cummins seems to be a great engine with a little less horsepower than the CAT. But then again, if you are talking about the Volvo D13, my understanding is that they have it maxed out at around 500 hp which is quite a bit lower than the CAT in the late 2000's Newell's. Now when you say larger, that could be a different story. I too am found of the Volvo engines as I am with the Mercedes. Both get great mileage and the Volvo D13 has almost a zero "0" emissions. That is incredible. Gota love it!

Hey, you're already digging deep in the pocket, you could have a pricey conversion done by dropping a Volvo into a late model Newell Coach.
If you want to sell, PM or Private Message me. Thanks!

"I know I’m not perfect, and I don't live to be. But before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean."
-Bob Marley
Neweller is offline   Reply With Quote