Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - A Most Awesome Eagle Bus-Conversion that is beyond your normal customization!
View Single Post
Old 12-20-2012, 08:54 PM   #6
Neweller

The custom table top with matching chandelier and tray were made by Sticks. The hooks to hold the tray were made by Gary. By the way, Gary, a woodworker and graduate of RIT, did the entire renovation and all the woodworking including the amazing booth seats shown here. Under each seat is a drawer for extra storage. The back of the booth seat next to the sofa flips down to make a handy sofa side table.
Kitchen countertop, sink and appliances are stainless steel with aqua glass tiles for the backsplash.
The microwave is wall mounted over the DeLonghi stove hood.
The rooster, pig and goat pewter door pulls and stag head salt and pepper shakers are handmade by Sylvie Goldmark.
Pressed tin (shown right) is used for the ceiling in the kitchen area and booth slide-out.
Next to the stove is a pull-out pantry with pull-out trash and recycling bins underneath.
Across the aisle, next to the refrigerator is a pantry cupboard.
Ash was used for the floors in the living room and bedroom and ceramic tile on a diagonal in the kitchen and bathroom.

The door with Sticks panel is the door to the commode. When open, as shown above left, it makes the rear bedroom and bathroom private from the front.
The image to the right shows the same hallway with the door closed.

Now, please step to the rear of the bus!

The amazing Sticks custom closet doors with matching header and bed headboard are the focal points of this room. The king sized bed fits into the rear slide-out (pop out on the bus) so everything for the headboard area was custom made by Sticks using Gary's templates to fit in this area.
If you want to sell, PM or Private Message me. Thanks!

"I know I’m not perfect, and I don't live to be. But before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean."
-Bob Marley
Neweller is offline   Reply With Quote