Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - If you won a $100,000,000.00 at Lotto, What Luxuries would you buy?
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 02:50 PM   #1
Neweller

Default If you won a $100,000,000.00 at Lotto, What Luxuries would you buy?

I have often ponder this thought? I'm not a big lottery guy, my wife likes it. She always talks about if I win the lottery? I find it pretty funny! But, hey anything is possible, right? Say you did win one of the big ones like "Powerball", would you buy yourself the Ultimate Luxury Coach? Would you order a brand new Newell, or another brand? Would you stay or move out of the country, like many have or are doing?

I know a winner wouldn't have to even win that much to make some serious life changes. Even if you payed your huge share of taxes and ended up with $30,000,000.00, It's still a lot of zero's.

C'mon and share with us. What's your ultimate dream of luxury? Maybe you would build a dream home, or buy a yacht and cruise around the world? I've thought about that one a time or two. But, if you get sea sick, you can always fall back on that Luxury Motorcoach Idea. Maybe you would buy a nice Cessna and become a globe trotter?

What's your dream????
If you want to sell, PM or Private Message me. Thanks!

"I know I’m not perfect, and I don't live to be. But before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean."
-Bob Marley
Neweller is offline   Reply With Quote