Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Opinions Needed! Opinions Wanted! Opinions Please! ! !
View Single Post
Old 09-29-2012, 08:32 PM   #9
Neweller

We need some serious gear heads around here. Sure a lot of them over at the bus forums and they are willing to take a wore out over the road bus and gut the thing,

completely go through the running gear or do a transplant and then completely turn it into an RV with 10,000 plus hours in it. Not sure why more folks don't do the

same with a Newell. If the wrenching thing is in your blood just do it! I know a guy who did all this with an old school bus and had like 7 years of just about every

weekend and many evenings plus $37,000 invested into it and many would say he's a crazy son of a gun or worse. But, the thing is, he loves the heck out of that

thing and probably happier than a lot of rvers on the road. He told me, it doesn't matter what hes in the thing, he loves it and especially the simplicity of everything

put into the design. If you went inside it would blow your mind how nice it is. To him it is what he wanted and in personal value, priceless!
If you want to sell, PM or Private Message me. Thanks!

"I know I’m not perfect, and I don't live to be. But before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean."
-Bob Marley
Neweller is offline   Reply With Quote