Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - How About a Custom 1987 Classic Newell with a Slide-Out?
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2013, 05:14 PM   #10
Neweller

Well, I'm glad a couple of you like the idea.

It really comes down to what Jon (77Newell) and Brady (86loco) stated. This is pretty much my thinking on the matter as well. Really what is the difference between a 90-95 2000 Series vs. 86-89 Classic for example, other then the early 2000 Series having been squared off, maybe raised a tad, taller more expensive windshields and lengthened. Newell interiors haven't changed all that much between those years and even later ones. Mid '95 and on got the Series 60, which can also be remedied. Anything and everything else can be upgraded and beyond.

This would also really be a cool idea for someone wanting a shorter Newell and the not a Goliath 45 footer but have their slides. If you like the Classic but have dreamed about slides, here is your opportunity. This can be done for a lot less than you would think and a lot less than you would have to pay for a '98 and later Newell Coach. You can also add your own dream finishing touches.

Now, just like with the engine upgrades, if your dream Newell is a wonderful stock build model just like out of the factory than that is all good too! I'm not trying to twist anyone's arms here as to upgrades beyond a stock supposed custom factory Newell. This is for the guy that loves cars like a Mercedes but opts for the Braeburn edition or the guy the loves a GTO but opted for a Judge etc.... You should get my point. It's called custom custom and truly one of a kind luxury coach just like doing a bus conversion from mild to wild. Or ordering a new Newell from 1.6 to 2.2 million dollars.

So, what's your pleasure or desire in a luxury coach???
If you want to sell, PM or Private Message me. Thanks!

"I know I’m not perfect, and I don't live to be. But before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean."
-Bob Marley
Neweller is offline   Reply With Quote