Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - A Most Awesome Eagle Bus-Conversion that is beyond your normal customization!
View Single Post
Old 12-20-2012, 08:53 PM   #5
Neweller

The leather sleeper sofa is in the front slideout with the dining booth. When the bus is on the road the slide out moves into the room.
Lynn's purse hangs on the horse head hook, handmade by ceramic artist, Dana Major Kanovitz.

This image shows how the living room transitions into the dining area and kitchen. Custom Sticks is used in many areas of the main living area of the motor coach including the dining booth with chandelier, tray hanging on the wall, cowboy lamp, half round table with lamp, corner seat, ottoman and set of tripod stacking tables.
The half round table with matching custom table lamp above was made to a custom size and wall mounted to fit over a wall heater. Among the many things at which Sticks excels is upholstery. Take note of the AMAZING stitched and painted detail on the leather corner seat and ottoman.
If you want to sell, PM or Private Message me. Thanks!

"I know I’m not perfect, and I don't live to be. But before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean."
-Bob Marley
Neweller is offline   Reply With Quote