Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Introduction and Questions
View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 07:19 PM   #6
Neweller

Lee! So glad you are with us and hope we can help you grow in Newell wisdom and knowledge. Foretravels are great coaches too and are a great fit for many. They had been on my short list for years and I would have a hard time knocking them as I feel they are a fine company. Newell Coach has at least two highly respected salesmen that had been with Foretravel for a very long time prior to jumping ship. When I was last at the factory I checked out a really nice two month old 2012 Foretravel that was traded in on a Newell. Kind of shocked someone would trade a coach that new on another, but I guess money was no object in that case.

I think Lee if you go by the factory in Miami, OK you will get to experience all you want of how the floor slide is built and how it operates. Down right impressive.

I'm with you on the slide option. After being inside several single to quad-slide units, I'm starting to get second thoughts of moving to a multi-slide for my intended use purposes. It doesn't matter all that much to be about the whole slide thing as much as it does to my wife, she would be fine with just one living room slide. I don't care about the whole bedroom slide since I'm in there to sleep, get up and get out of there. If used prices were not as good as they currently are I'd seriously consider adding a slide to a '95 and newer and doing some custom body accents.
If you want to sell, PM or Private Message me. Thanks!

"I know I’m not perfect, and I don't live to be. But before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean."
-Bob Marley
Neweller is offline   Reply With Quote