Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - 1972 Chauffeur
Thread: 1972 Chauffeur
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2013, 01:12 AM   #41
Neweller

Bob, things are looking wonderful with your beautiful Carol Ann! I love what you are doing. Hey, I'm sorry for any frustration you may be having with posting to the site. Using word is many others do prior to posting. I'm so use to posting directly through the site I get it done before the log out time elapses. You are logged in for 15 minutes and if you are in the middle of a long post, you can loose what you have typed depending on what browser you are using. Firefox is much better than Internet Explorer as far as many of us are concerned. Another option for you would be to open up another window and after you are done typing prior clicking on reply is to go to your second window and hit refresh to find out if you are logged in or not and if you are not, then log back in, go back to your original typed page, copy what you typed for reassurance and then click reply and if all is good you are done. Otherwise you have your back up by copying it first so you can log back in and paste it again etc.. Just some different ideas to fool around with. If I think I have taken too long, I'll copy the info prior to clicking reply. But I guess word is always the safest especially on the longer postings. Sorry again for your troubles. They can set the log in time for longer than 15 minutes, but that is just standard for most message boards. Also, I will gladly post any picture over here for you anytime, just holler at me.
If you want to sell, PM or Private Message me. Thanks!

"I know I’m not perfect, and I don't live to be. But before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean."
-Bob Marley
Neweller is offline   Reply With Quote