Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - #136 Newell first time owner.
View Single Post
Old 12-29-2009, 01:31 AM   #7
CarlisleBill

Thanks for reading about my newest adventure. I really look forward to meeting some of you. I already felt that I knew some of you that responded, from reading all of the informative posts. Maybe we can plan a small get together for those of you in the North East during one of the Carlisle Events http://www.CarlisleEvents.com . Let me try to put something together.

Tom, I do prefer cars that make right turns and use all 3 pedals on the floor. However, I hardly ever pass up a chance to party, so let me know the next time you are going to attend a round-d-round race. Maybe we can hook up. You should really try a road race sometime. The endurance races are the best. I will be driving a the #28 Carlisle Corvette again this year in the 12 Hour at NJ Motorsports Park in June. Let me know if you will be in the neighborhood and I can give you the details.

David and Denise I will be going to FL for the Amelia Island Concour around the 10th of March and then driving over to Sebring the following weekend. Please let me know if you would like to attend either event or if maybe we can meet somewhere between the two.

Thanks again and have a great New Years.

PS I would love to be parked over looking the Mississippi right now !
#136 (986 Blade Show Coach)
Kestrel Mountain Bike
Will usually have a Audi race car in tow !
CarlisleBill is offline   Reply With Quote