Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Size Matters (The Challanges)
View Single Post
Old 08-01-2010, 10:39 PM   #14
jwe648

Default Thanks ..

Thanks Steve.. I actually like the 35', the 38' would be better for storage and 40 probally the max.. some one said there were only 6 ~ 40' footers after made 92' all tag??? Of course being a guy.. all the toys would be great. However, the change has to suit both.. so.. in that dept newer is better.. I think there may be some doubt (heaven forbid) in my restoration abilities on the ole' 74 (she watched me..oops!).. We'll bide our time for the right move..

There is one bigger for sale in El Paso.. a 47' Newell .. not sure where you could use that..

Quote:
Originally Posted by rheavn View Post
Jimmy & Brenda,
I never try to tell someone what is right for them. On the other hand I have owned five coaches that were 23 ft to the present 45 ft. Over the 30 years of ownership my usage has also changed. Each coach fulfilled my needs for the period I owned them. Each time I changed coaches, the next one was bigger and I always used the same process for buying my next coach that may work for you. Once I decided I wanted or needed a bigger coach I would continue to use my present coach with the thought of whether a bigger coach would negatively impact what I was doing or wanted to do. This process took two years of thought this time. The process helped me weigh the issues with fore thought & each time we made the right decision. My problem now is there isn't any bigger to be had. I may have to alter my process to include "goodies".

Just a thought.....................