Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - On My Way
Thread: On My Way
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2009, 02:03 PM   #75
zcasa

Very kind words from a most gracious and generous host. We pulled into Tom's neighborhood around 4 yesterday afternoon and as we came around the corner, there is Tom standing holding an electricity cord. Loved it. Talk about a warm welcome. The tour of the magnificent home is so much fun. We could never find all of the rooms again. We met Tom and Darlene's girls and both are very successful and full of energy. The last one remaining home, is off to college this summer and is a most talented future Broadway actress and singer. The other, is a very loving mother of two and we had tons of fun with the little ones. It did look like Grampa was getting a little tired as the evening wore on. LOL. The Pizza was amazing. We had our choices of any combination desirable. Really, a one day stopover is not enough with these folks. Michael and Georgia do it right by staying longer and enjoying the company. I could go on and on but the best way to experience this is to get to know Tom and Darlene.

More later, 15 amp is no problem, we have found out. Opens up a whole lot more options for us. Clarke is right on, this Newell experience with fellow owners will end up being one of our life's pleasures. While not inexpensive to do, if we can stop in and get some deep dish pizza occasionally, it really helps. lol.

Have a good day everyone.

David
zcasa is offline   Reply With Quote