Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - best enclosed trailer for hauling my RZR XP4 900 LE
View Single Post
Old 05-27-2013, 03:09 AM   #8
Neweller

Here is a direct link to the JimGlo Trailers that "PDN" posted above. I am really impressed with the accessibility of those trailers if your hauling cars or toys. Truly an amazing design. I had seen there trailers years ago but never new they were building a slick setup like that. The video is in high resolution so you can blow it up full screen if you choose. Thanks for sharing that wonderful link.

[video=youtube;C6Tjs3cjwD0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=C6Tjs3cjwD0[/video]

Larry, your trailer is also a very slick sounding setup. I would love to see an inside pick of how the floor is. I have never used a trailer without axles and that could have several advantages for sure. So it must operate spindles and such off the main frame with air bags huh? hmm....
If you want to sell, PM or Private Message me. Thanks!

"I know I’m not perfect, and I don't live to be. But before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean."
-Bob Marley
Neweller is offline   Reply With Quote