Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - LCL - Newell Forum Administrative Changes Now Taking Place
View Single Post
Old 07-01-2013, 10:56 PM   #2
Andy R
Site Team

Hi everyone,

I know announcements like this feel awkward, online forum communities are very special and personal places. I understand this and we'll try our hardest to make sure the community continues to be the same amazing place it has always been. I started my first forum on Airstream Trailers 11 years (link) ago and adopted other RV forums in the years since including iRV2 which some of you might be members of. Having worked for so many years with forums I know that it's going to take us some time to get to know each other and for me and my team to earn your trust. That being said, we are very excited to be here and look forward to learning more about these amazing Newell Coaches.

Most people don't understand how much work it takes to keep a forum running. Ken's done an amazing job over the years and I am honored he has entrusted us to continue what he started. You all will see some new faces around here. Janet H was an Admin on Airstream Forums and over the years she started helping me keep an eye on the other forums in our network. Tech Admin (Jeff) is a software developer and helps us resolve technical issues. I'll let them post their own intros so you can get to know them.

As for me, I am from Dallas, Texas and have two daughters aged 3 and 1. So I'm still dealing with lots of diapers changes and teaching them about the basics of life. I LOVE forums and truly understand how special they are. I feel it's very important that any online community be managed by peers. We work really hard to make sure the mods and admins are empowered and trained to use the tools to zap spammers and deal with other community management issues. One day I'd love to own a Newell, I can't think of a better/nicer coach to own but I have a ways to go in saving up before I can afford one. I look forward to meeting you all and getting to know you in the years ahead.

Regards,

Andy
Andy R is offline   Reply With Quote