Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Spearfish Newell Friends Rally Gathering June 2013
View Single Post
Old 06-25-2013, 02:37 AM   #36
chockwald

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewellCrazy View Post
From my understanding they are thinking of limiting it out at about 15 coaches, so I guess I'm out.
Guys, there was never a limit on coaches. I don't know where that came from. We have over 30 coaches here. Thankfully many just called and got a site and came. I didn't see the earliest posts on this thread until today, otherwise I would have responded sooner. For those of you who didn't try to come because they thought there was a limit I apologize for not correcting the misunderstanding sooner.

Those who are here are having a great time. Last night Michael Day (fulltiming) gave us a slide show on the history of Newell, the contents of which were reviewed by several at Newell including Karl Blade prior to presentation. This morning Richard Entrekin (Richard and Rhonda) held two discussions...the first on A/C, and the second on air suspension. This went on for the better part of 4 hours. Tonight we are doing coach tours of half the coaches here who wanted their coaches open to tours. Tomorrow night we will do the other half.

Newell had a show coach at the FMCA rally in Gillette, and they stopped off here in Spearfish overnight so those here could tour the 2010 Newell. Here are some pictures.

Tomorrow John Clark from Newell will hold a discussion on Newell maintenance, and Wednesday we have a couple of guys who represent Aqua Hot holding a discussion on use and maintenance of same. Weather is great with some showers occasionally, but mostly sunny.
Attached Images

2002 Thunderbird Retro
Cannondale Tandem
Cannondale Bad Boy
Cannondale F600
2 Terra Trike Tadpoles
Intense 5.5 mountain bike
ALBUM: https://newellshowcase.com/thumbnails.php?album=213
chockwald is offline   Reply With Quote