Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Newell Owners
Thread: Newell Owners
View Single Post
Old 06-26-2013, 08:32 PM   #14
Neweller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yachts View Post
Could that be a seminar session we have at a mini rally? "Things my older wife taught me?" Might be better attended than " height valve adjustment tuning". Of course it would need to be followed by" how to keep your Newell in a divorce"
So, is this why your old Newell loves right hand front blowouts?? Sounds like some kind of omen. Ouch!!!!!

So far we have a pretty good group of young guns coming on the scene around here. NewellCrazy is afraid to post his age and we know he's closer to the age Clint mentioned he could look like while glancing in the mirror depending on the day of course. I'm just glad I'm not out numbered like I was around here for the better part of 8 years. Thanks guys for buying Newell's.

I do believe the youngest owner or I guess he's partners with his dad so to speak on a Newell down in Oklahoma, may be a little gun shy coming on here and telling us his age. hmmm......

And of course most of the retirees are hanging out in Spearfish while I'm busy moving into a new warehouse. Hopefully my luck will get better. I did hear there was one or two young guns up there though.
If you want to sell, PM or Private Message me. Thanks!

"I know I’m not perfect, and I don't live to be. But before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean."
-Bob Marley
Neweller is offline   Reply With Quote