Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - 12v fuse for 12v air compressor
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2011, 09:02 PM   #4
encantotom

my 110v water pump (headhunter) wasnt working when i got my coach. it is powered by the inverter on mine so the breaker was in the panel next to the inverter. i checked the power with a meter at the pump and it was ok.

by the way, there are a lot of self resetting 12v circuit breakers on our rigs. they are different than the fuses, but reset themselves. i keep a few spares of those too. the 110v breakers will all be in a cb panel or a subpanel and look like traditional house circuit breakers.

i am in the process of replumbing it to fit a mach5. the old one was a jetpaq headhunter. the connections are different.

since they used compressed ring pex fittings, i am using the sharkbite pex fittings so i can easily remove them if i need to ever get this pump out. they are quite pricey but easy to use and remove and reuse.

i will post how i get it done when i complete it.

i am off to my usual trip to asia tomorrow so work on the rig will come to a standstill for a few weeks till christmas vacation. (other than ordering stuff to be waiting for me when i get home).

bob, if you want to call me please do. i am around the rest of the day. i will pm you my phone number. i can help you troubleshoot the water pump if you want.

tom

https://www.newellclassic.com/forum/album.php?albumid=8
encantotom is offline   Reply With Quote