Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - I will start this new category off
View Single Post
Old 08-01-2012, 06:19 PM   #1
lbrachfe

Default I will start this new category off

I race MINI Coopers and have since my retirement. I have learned alot about Newells from my fellow "GearHeads" as it is the coach of choice when you are buying used as they will last forever if taken care of. I have taken my coach to several racetracks and have made a few friends in other Newells at these events which are mostly in Florida and Georgia. Newell coach tends to cater to the NASCAR crowd but us IMSA and Rally drivers love them too. you can pull any size trailer with little effort and the gensets are designed to run for days at a time. The large holding tanks are another benefit eliminating the need to dump often. I get as many compliments on my Newell as I do on my race and rally cars. I have won a few trophys for my MINI show car and alsways end up in conversations about the Newell before the conclusion of any car show I participate in. The other obvious benefit is Newell Service is always availble 24/7 if I have a problem to troubleshoot for me and have never not called me back in 10 minutes even at 7am on a Sunday morning or 11pm on a holiday, thanks to people like Mike Ellis and John Clark. Lastly the on board air compressors are great for tire tweeks at the track.
lbrachfe is offline   Reply With Quote