Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Buying a Newell
Thread: Buying a Newell
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2012, 07:11 AM   #19
pdparson

As a sorta kinda typical female, I want a dishwasher, the large drawer type, since we have large dogs, I want a central vac system..

I would like top rope lights and I would like to replace the new carpet with tile or wood or a high grade laminate or tile...

the Male man boss, wants outside window and tire covers, we have them from our Monaco and Know that they most like will not fit at all..we want a bay freezer and camping worlds prices are ridiculous..any ideas on th

Or shoot, side cameras, front rear...we are older and need all the safety we can get..I would say the side, front and rear cameras are a must..and first on the agenda..

I emailed Tim and frankly I do not have the info he needs to help me out..we would like to combine a nav system with it..it this possible??

Also we are bringing a Direct tv box that is active..they said the satellite was in working order, supposed all system are in excellent working order......

Can any of you think of anything I have forgotten to put on our list?? I may tow the boat down, so the guys can fish and then store it and have some clients who have a truck company bring it back on a light load...

thanks so much any ideas appreciated!!

We are genuinely hoping to to fish lake Alamo a week and then head your way...not sure if that will happen as our time is in our clients hands...

also, is there a class for wives to learn to drive this coach anywhere, my husband and are are deeply in love and have boundaries and respect those, one is driving, we agree to disagree..

I want to learn to drive the Newell well and over come my fear of its size, the Monaco diplomat we had was an issue. I want him to know That I can take over some of the driving...or in an emegency can handle the job comfortably!!

Anything you can think of for a maiden voyage, let me know!!!!! You people are absolutely the best!!!!
pdparson is offline   Reply With Quote