Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - The Full Time Dream!
View Single Post
Old 06-13-2012, 01:42 PM   #226
tuga

Quote:
Originally Posted by chockwald View Post
Settling into Spokane for a month. We've moved, for the time being, out of the coach and into a suite of rooms at my sister's large home. Will give us a chance to empty out the coach, do some deep cleaning, and make more decisions about what we are carrying with us....."are we using that?", or "I forgot we had that with us" type of stuff. Continuing to enjoy the cool weather here in the Pacific Northwest.

We had planned to spend time with David and Denise Zonker later this month when they drove up from Denver, but I just got a call from David a few days ago advising he had a terrible bike accident (went over the handlebars) and broke a collarbone, and an arm, so he is out of action for at least 6 weeks, or more. I told him there are two types of bike riders....those who have crashed and those who will....he now belongs to the first category with me (broke my collarbone in 1999 in a 35mph mountain bike crash).

Elaine and I have just finished our fourth month on the road on May 31st........we were talking about how we have spent 24/7 together for the past 4 months......and we still like each other!
Clarke,

The glue that is holding you and Elaine together is LOVE! There's nothing like it!
Coach #512
2005 Pilot
tuga is offline   Reply With Quote