Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Packing your stuff into your coach.
View Single Post
Old 09-27-2010, 03:34 PM   #5
GSrdr

What would be most interesting to see is how to incorporate a desktop computer into the living area of the coach. I, for example, need the power of a desktop computer to manage the movie editing and Photoshop activities I enjoy playing with. There must be a tidy way to incorporate my MacPro and big monitor in a way my wife could accept. It's not like I can do at home by merely closing the door to my office.

Yes, there are sacrifices to be made in the effort to free myself from sticks & bricks life. Reality though indicates that we will all become more, not less, involved with technology.

I have yet to see a successful inclusion of technology into a fulltime RV design. For the most part, even the TV is incidental to the layout of the interior. Yes, Newell offers a "media room" with the use of a Murphy bed in back.

In the limited space available in the public space of the coach, there must be a way to have an uncluttered and comfortable place to entertain guests, a great place to watch HDTV, and an office-like desk for computer use. All three uses.
GSrdr is offline   Reply With Quote