Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Fuel
Thread: Fuel
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2011, 01:03 AM   #40
express1

Quote:
Originally Posted by express1 View Post
Then you woke from your DREAM! Jackass you couldn't stand up long enough to pump. twenty nine hundred gallons..... You have lied to me and others about this adventure in your mind.....You have consumed two months of my life with this bullshit story. I had plane tickets, hotel reservations and limo service to the marina. Two days before departure, only after calling you to verify slip location and captains name and phone number, which you even made up a captains name..... you tell me its a LIE. It took simple research to find out you are a fake, and a lier, looser, want to be, to bad you were a Newell owner. I was the sucker this time. You will be the sucker next TIME. You are perfect example of People today with no class, character, and No Credibility. Best part of this is that I'm not finished with you yet. Any comments welcome.........
Pathological lying, can it be?http://www.buzzle.com/articles/pathological-lying.html
if you think my spellin is bad, you should sea my handwritten. #437 w/flex toad (STAY AWAY FROM LARRY BELL aka larrynjeri) he is a lier and a lock picker.
express1 is offline   Reply With Quote