Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Engine Upgrade Ideas for Your Luxury Coach?
View Single Post
Old 12-29-2012, 12:51 AM   #5
Neweller

Quote:
Originally Posted by express1 View Post
Simple, buy mine and your DONE!
Matt, your are absolutely right. Your coach is ready to go and somebody should be jumping on that purchase. It's a beautiful well maintained coach and anyone that is looking for a Series 60 turn key ready to go, ought to buy it as long as the rest of details pencil out for them. I'm looking at being into my next Newell for less, because I have to give it my own finishing touches without taking it to far over the top, if you know what I mean.

I am firm on the next coach needs to either have or be upgraded to a Series 60 or I'll wait it out this time around. I'm not jumping on another deal unless it meets that minimum requirement. I don't dislike the 8v92's I just don't want to go down that road again. I've had my share of them and they are great engines and I'll let someone else own and maintain them. I'm the kind of guy that likes to take an old car, completely modify the thing with an updated engine and wiring etc.... It's in my blood. Out with the old and in with the new. Go with the retro and so forth...

Give me a '67 Nova 2dr HT and I'm going to shove a 502 BB with a 6 spd manual in it, add a TPI or SFI sytem, coil-overs, mini-tubs and then some sweet interior and paint. Call me crazy, picky and Mr. Extreme.

If I don't buy a late 90's Newell, then I'll opt for a 90-95 and do what I'm talking about here. I'm sure I will find some believers out there whom will say "now that is the gig"!

So, here's the BIG ????? Are there any PLAYERS out there beside little ole' ME? If so, Let's break some bread and step out on the WILD side around here.

P.S. Folks I'm not trying to insult anyone here or talk anyone into going this route. Believe me, if someone doesn't care for the idea, I'm definitely cool with that. I've been hanging out with some crazy gear head bus guys.
If you want to sell, PM or Private Message me. Thanks!

"I know I’m not perfect, and I don't live to be. But before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean."
-Bob Marley
Neweller is offline   Reply With Quote