Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Engine Upgrade Ideas for Your Luxury Coach?
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013, 10:01 PM   #7
Neweller

Jay, sorry for not responding sooner. The auto-responder had been turned off on the forum and is now back on.

I know you have counted out a lot good bargains on mid 95's and earlier model Newell's, do to also wanting a Series 60. If you can't find the deal you after and don't want to buy our brother express1's glorified beauty that is ready to go racing (I mean trippin'), then you may want to consider this other option. Heck, I might be crazy enough to swap out an old engine to a newer much more efficient inline-6 and throw a couple of slides into the mix in the future, if things go right. In fact I might just take any wide-body classic and just go for it, just because I'm freakin' crazy! What would be even more crazier is if I decided to stretch a classic another five feet. So, this should really make me sound crazy, right?

Question for some others is, do you need a good running two-stroke or Newell parts? We will accomplish a couple of things here; one being there will be some extra two-strokes available and two; there will be some hopped up Newell's running around and many of them will be classic's to boot.

Jay, sorry about the ramblin, it's Sunday the first day of another fine week of life. Which ever way you decide to go brother, we'll be here for you!
If you want to sell, PM or Private Message me. Thanks!

"I know I’m not perfect, and I don't live to be. But before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean."
-Bob Marley
Neweller is offline   Reply With Quote