Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Engine Upgrade Ideas for Your Luxury Coach?
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013, 11:03 PM   #14
MrE

Check the classifieds (NewellClassifieds.com) or the Internet. If you want a more contemporary looking coach, the 1990-1994 Newells came with 8V92s and prior to 1990 was the Classic and depending on year could have come with an assortment of V6 and V8 diesel motors. No matter what year you look at, the Newell coaches are all built to go over a million miles. Neweller put this out this thread with pictures of an updated 1982 to give you an idea what can be done. http://www.luxurycoachlifestyle.com/...has-going.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Home View Post
You guys have peaked my interest here. I have looked at some different brands of luxury coaches and last summer met some Newell owners with a 2004 which I really liked. The pricing they were telling me for theirs kind of turned me off a bit until I ran across this site via another referral. I now realize there are other options on these sweet MH's. After being a reader on here for a couple of months and reading different things about them I'm thinking real hard about the discussion here. Can you help me with finding a good candidate for this kind of upgrade? I really want something with a current power plant. Thanks
1986 40' Dog House #86
0 hp 8V92 Allison HT740
Soon to be 500hp ISM with ZF 6 Speed
MrE is offline   Reply With Quote