Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Engine Upgrade Ideas for Your Luxury Coach?
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 12:20 AM   #16
Neweller

Hi Karl & Lita and a official welcome to the community. So you own a fiver eh? I know a little about them. A luxury coach or motorhome is really a different world, maybe we can entice you into joining the ranks. Many around here, including myself will gladly try to steer you in the right direction. You can see both Jon (MrE) and Keith (Rellick) posts above references this. Decide on what features and style rock your boat and we will try to help you spend your money.

If you really like the idea presented here, I will gladly hook you up with the guys to accomplish the mechanical task on things, otherwise depending on budget you could get something ready to go. You will find around here many DIY white-knuckle guys, gearheads, and maybe some grease monkeys with different traits and talents. Now there are a whole bunch of owners who also just consider themselves "Ground Pilots" and mainly just drive these baby's all over the place. I probably fit into all of these categories depending on the season of things.

We all just figure out a way to get along around here in this great luxury coach lifestyle, so come on in and join the action! Glad your here!
If you want to sell, PM or Private Message me. Thanks!

"I know I’m not perfect, and I don't live to be. But before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean."
-Bob Marley
Neweller is offline   Reply With Quote