Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - How far is far enough?
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2010, 06:40 PM   #1
Neweller

Default How far is far enough?

Ok, this is the question to a somewhat difficult question. I know there are many of you with ideas and I would love to here them.

Getting to the point. I have been busy working on my reclaimed '78 coach that needs some TLC. I had sold it to a relative quite a while back. It was used and not abused, but neglected on some things do to lack of knowledge, time and funds. Now I own it again and don't really want to keep it, since I am looking to another Newell for a more suitable floor plan. The '78 floor plan never did it for us and I'm not going to gut it and start over. lol

I still have love for this coach, and want to make sure it gets the upgrades she needs prior to sale and hopefully even more with the next owner. The big question is, how far is far enough?

I am tending to this and that, some major and some minor. My wife just talked me into removing one of the original couches that we never liked, wanting to redo it, like pulling off the side arms, shortening the cushions etc.. The things always stuck out to much for our sorts. I have to admit, it felt good seeing it gone (what a heavy beast). I am also going to look at just replacing it for time sake etc.

Do realize I would prefer to sell this coach and not stick a ton of time and money into it. Then again I don't want to have to donate it to the next recipient. I want to make it nice enough for the next person to carry on and be willing to give me a little spare change towards our next coach.

Ken W.
Neweller is offline   Reply With Quote