Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Rock chips on tow Vehicle
View Single Post
Old 10-15-2012, 06:17 PM   #11
Neweller

I might as well share this information on the Roadmaster Stowaway Product while I'm at it. Another accessory to help make management of your tow gravel guard easier.

[TABLE="align: center"]
[TR]
[TD][h=2][/h] [/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
[h=2]The 4000-10 Stowaway slides over your tow bar's stinger or ball mount to convert the rear of your motorhome into a storage area for your Guardian rock shield.[/h] The 4000-40 Stowaway also stores the Guardian at the rear of your motorhome. The 4000-40 also has a center cut-out for quick and easy access to most motorhome electrical components. An additional feature id a drop-down collar with a pull-pin design that allows you to easily remove the Stowaway for access to the rear diesel compartment — without having to take the tow bar off!
With a set of optional quick-disconnects (part number 222) both Stowaways will also store either a StowMaster tow bar or a ROADMASTER quick-disconnect crossbar.
[TABLE="align: center"]
[TR]
[TD]4000-10[/TD]
[TD] Stowaway[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]4000-40[/TD]
[TD] Stowaway with rear access[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]222[/TD]
[TD] half-set of quick-disconnects to store a StowMaster or quick-disconnect crossbar[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
If you want to sell, PM or Private Message me. Thanks!

"I know I’m not perfect, and I don't live to be. But before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean."
-Bob Marley
Neweller is offline   Reply With Quote