Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - I voted today!
Thread: I voted today!
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2012, 06:27 PM   #16
Neweller

Forest you are so right. Only thing I will add is that both party's are pretty much hijacked and I guess that coincides with the FDR statement of selection. I truly believe offshore bankers have a lot of control over a lot of candidates since they control the money. Like the saying goes, follow the money. They are using us against one another to create this collective thinking vs. our individual thinking. There will be a lot of hell to pay and live through before anything will ever have a chance of cycling through it all and it will probably take more than most of us have time left in this life.

Which makes a caravan out of this place very fruit bearing in so many ways. Ecuador diesel prices are around $1.27 a gallon and not much more for unleaded gas.

They will be bringing on the Carbon Tax right away to supposedly curve greenhouse gasses which they are saying caused Hurricane Sandy. Watch your wallets! California just passed a huge tax raising bill. There will be over 100 coal producing plants shut down in quick order. A mass exodus of wealth is heading out of our beloved country.
If you want to sell, PM or Private Message me. Thanks!

"I know I’m not perfect, and I don't live to be. But before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean."
-Bob Marley
Neweller is offline   Reply With Quote