Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - The Envy of All Existing Luxury Coach Owner Snowbirds!
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2013, 08:35 PM   #26
Neweller

Leeann, something I forgot to mention is that my cell phone, landline, internet and power were all off for a few hours. Usually my cell phone will work while the regular lines are down. I need to go find an older land line phone for when the power goes out and the phone is still on, I can use it. Most people use cordless and you have to keep the base stations powered up to use them.

The other thing that sucks is that even though I'm rural on acreage, I have city water and if the power goes out up line at a pumping station we would be screwed. I miss a water well when being out on property. But our supposed modern world is making it so difficult to have a private well, they always claim there is a problem with ground water contamination, and sure that can be an issue in places but with a surface seal and deep water well, that is total BS. You can't sell someone there own well water.

I know when this is all over, we will be rebuilding our road again. I couldn't get a Newell coach in here for nothing with the way the road is currently damaged. We were planning on building another driveway down at the bottom of our property to allow guest to come in and park by the pond and have a way to turn around to get out which is not currently possible. But the family thinks we should sell or trade everything and get out of Dodge.
If you want to sell, PM or Private Message me. Thanks!

"I know I’m not perfect, and I don't live to be. But before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean."
-Bob Marley
Neweller is offline   Reply With Quote