Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - OEM Radiator Part Number
View Single Post
Old 05-04-2013, 01:30 AM   #3
Neweller

Ron, once you have your part number you can shop your radiator around. Depending on whether you are needing it R&R'd will make a difference on where you are located etc.. I have done plenty of radiators over the years and on these big boys the price can get up there real quick. It price is at all an issue then you will want to shop around. Of course Newell can probably sell you one too. Another option if you have a heavier duty with brass tanks, a good shop can save your tanks and install a new core. I had replace a $4700 radiator one time, and I found a new core directly out of California, with shipping and everything came to a little over $900. I then had a shop that specializes in heavy duty radiator repair in Portland, OR professionally reman the whole thing for like $420. Giving me a huge savings. Of course I installed the bad boy myself and saved on the labor too. Just food for thought.
If you want to sell, PM or Private Message me. Thanks!

"I know I’m not perfect, and I don't live to be. But before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean."
-Bob Marley
Neweller is offline   Reply With Quote