Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Replacing Amana side by side in 2001 coach
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2012, 01:21 AM   #22
leskorcala@hotmail.com

Our new fridge is 2011 model and since with wheels was about 5mm to tall ! we had to take the cross wood brace out! I wish I could keep it!

Also we could not find any wheel ajustements. my old amana fridge had very smart wheel locking set up! above each wheel there was long bold with small bracket jaming and stoping each wheel from turning, aditional to thsi there were two l shape aluminum brackets to hold all in place ! just as your have it.

New fridge had diferent bottom cionfuguration and the wheels are hanging half way out of the floor !

My idea was to take all 4 wheels off and just set it on the bottom! stil waiting for the KitchenAid to tell me if I can ajust or taking wheels off entirly.

Alos I can just take front wheels off since they are only half way on the surface and put large section of plywood in the same height and level it!

Taking the front wheels off & placing some playwod resting on flat even surface should give very solid hold, also I would instal some sort of bracket along the bottom.

I was hoping all will be the same as our old Amana , but the bootom of it made diference in perfect fit.
leskorcala@hotmail.com is offline   Reply With Quote