Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - HWH worst cust service
View Single Post
Old 09-16-2009, 08:01 PM   #1
jdaniel

Default HWH worst cust service

I hate to be negative but GREAT DAY! All the lights on my touchpad started flashing and I have to turn the key on and off until they clear so I can level my coach. I started calling last week and I've called more than once a day on 5 different days. Everytime I call, a woman hurriedly answers the phone and says "HWH, can you hold" and immediately puts me on hold before I can respond. Then I wait forever!! Finally she will pick back up and (again) hurriedly ask me how she can help me. I tell her Tech Support and she says, "I can take your number and have them call you". I say, I've already done this countless times and no one calls me back! She says, "they will get to you as soon as they can. I assure you, you're on the list". I explain my frustration, how many times I've called.......doesn't matter. "They will call you back as soon as they can".
I'm told I'm not the only one that goes thru this with them. Whats the deal and what do I do?
I called Newell and of course got straight thru and Mike told me some things to try. The control box may end up having to go back to HWH. I hate to even think about that.
jdaniel is offline   Reply With Quote