Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Changing from Dometic RV Fridge to Household 110v Fridge
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2011, 03:21 PM   #15
prairieschooner

After reading that Blog I will not be adding a Fan. It only makes sense that since it increases the Air Flow it Could cause the Burner to Overheat the area that Heats the Ammonia and creates Flow. It Could be like adding a Supercharger without worrying about the Compression Ratio.
Our Dometic does a reasonable job but I have noticed that it doesn't do as good a job when it gets Hot. I will be looking into an Awning, it makes sense that if the Air drawn in is Cooler that it Could help the Dometic work better.
I still like Dry-Camping well enough to put up with the idiosyncrasies and our '82 fits me like a glove.
1982 Newell 38' (built before #1) 6V92 DD, 5 Speed Allison, 12.5 KW Kohler, Couch used to make into a Bed but I fixed it!
https://newellshowcase.com/thumbnails.php?album=214
2007 Yukon, 1981 CJ7 Laredo, 2002 Honda CRV, 1955 Thunderbird, 1952 Pontiac Sedan Delivery, 1952 Ford 8N, 1958 Airstream, 1959 Glasspar 16' Avalon, Cabin in the Woods........what will I work on next
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
prairieschooner is offline   Reply With Quote