Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - This is a must see video on helping get the USA back on track!
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2013, 06:55 PM   #1
Neweller

Default This is a must see video on helping get the USA back on track!

Not trying to be political here but I really believe that this video is worth everyone's time to watch it. No matter what side of the isle you may be on, you know there is trouble in the United States. We have a runaway government on both sides and only the people have a chance by standing together to bring her back to Greatness. The eloquence and sincerity of this man speaking in this vidoe is like his father but with a fresh blast of energy to help lead those of us who care out of this rut that keeps getting bigger. I hope and pray we can create a synergy around someone like Rand Paul to propel us back to the top before we sink into an abyss of reckoning beyond repair.

Something I would like to note is if you don't like or care for the Tea Party Movement which is taking on new much more common sense leadership, please don't count watching this video out. This is not some BS crazy person, but a very highly educated, knowledgeable well in tune individual beyond 99% of what's going on in Washington. I do not indorse any party affiliation here. If you are like me and are Pro-Liberty and Pro-Constitution, this is a must hear video.

[video=youtube;5mIXI9u1Ya8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=5mIXI9u1Ya8[/video]
If you want to sell, PM or Private Message me. Thanks!

"I know I’m not perfect, and I don't live to be. But before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean."
-Bob Marley
Neweller is offline   Reply With Quote