Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Can You Get Inspired by This Mystery Luxury Coach? Do You Recognize it?
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2013, 10:45 PM   #107
Neweller

Clint, were not doing any meat this go-around unless it is seviche style which would mainly be shrimp or some fish. The first few days is more of the detox period and it contains fruits, vegetables, oats, sprouted grains like quinoa, hemp seed, raw nuts & pumpkin and sunflower seeds. We are using a dehydrator for coconut flakes, some fruits & veggies etc.. It's only for 30 days and then we will consider how much meat we want to introduce back into the diet. Basically going into a clean diet for the long haul that cuts out processed and refined foods. Done this in the past and felt really great never having any sickness or ever really feeling tired, but then you start eating some of the crap again and away things go. Once upon a time I almost left the planet for good being such a junk food junkie that I had to change my ways and have done pretty good since now for almost 18 years. It was always tough when others in the family weren't as keen on the matter, but now life is catching up with some others that the whole family wants to change and improve. There is just way to much crap in our food supply, water and air and I'm not interested in the so-called modern medicine method a bunch of my family and in-laws live for. _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _.
If you want to sell, PM or Private Message me. Thanks!

"I know I’m not perfect, and I don't live to be. But before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean."
-Bob Marley
Neweller is offline   Reply With Quote