Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Pic upload problem
View Single Post
Old 09-03-2013, 02:12 PM   #2
Neweller

Hi folks, sorry for any trouble you are having in this area. I know you have posted pics in the past and there has been a minor change to uploading pictures which some of us have tried to post about on how to do it. If you look at the little icons above where you are typing etc..., you will see the square one to the right of the globe's, that is the picture upload link. Click on that icon, then choose computer or internet for picture obtaining location, then click on browse, find the picture for example from your computer on your desktop and then go through that process of choice, it will eventually bring you back to the link up box and right below the browse tab you will see where it says upload, click on that it will place it here in the post. After that you can put your cursor in front or behind for typing wording.

If you are still having problems we can either get someone on the phone with your and walk you through the process, or we'll figure out whatever it takes to get you on board.
If you want to sell, PM or Private Message me. Thanks!

"I know I’m not perfect, and I don't live to be. But before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean."
-Bob Marley
Neweller is offline   Reply With Quote