Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Do You See any Comparisons or Inspirations on Newell Coaches Here?
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2013, 05:29 PM   #8
Neweller

It's kind of hard to say Keith on which way this goes. I'm glad Jon did us all the favor and rounded up and posted about this other or is it the same custom classic luxury coach....? What if it were the other way around and the interior pics I posted were with the updated interior??? They did mention when it went through Mecum Auction it had newer upholstery. Either that or Custom Coach Corp. built additional similar custom coaches with like set up and paint for possibly the same original owner or company. Or?? This was back in the genius days of Miles and his son Kirwan Elmers. These guys in my book were the true custom luxury motor coach pioneers and if it weren't for guys like this, L.K. (Lee) Newell would have not bought out Streamline's luxury motorcoach division and ever produced today what is the Newell Coach. Who knows if the industry would have even came to the point of fruition is now incorporates regarding luxury coaches or to some luxury RVs.
If you want to sell, PM or Private Message me. Thanks!

"I know I’m not perfect, and I don't live to be. But before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean."
-Bob Marley
Neweller is offline   Reply With Quote