Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Does anyone really put miles on their Newell diesel pusher?
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2012, 03:03 AM   #6
Neweller

From what I've seen, it is like some folks put a lot of miles on and others put hardly any and not near as much in between. There are the hot doggers out there that run

there coach like a car and money is not object in relation to fuel expense while some fulltimers try to stretch and stay put for longer periods of time. I have spoken with

many fulltimers and several share a similar rule of only moving about 100 miles at a time while staying for days to weeks at each stop. Then there are the folks that roll a

thousand miles for a week long trip like no tomorrow. Depends on what routine you adopt I suppose. I have know several RV and Newell owners who run so hard right

after getting their RV they burn out in short order as the country starts looking real similar before long from region to region.
If you want to sell, PM or Private Message me. Thanks!

"I know I’m not perfect, and I don't live to be. But before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean."
-Bob Marley
Neweller is offline   Reply With Quote