Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Do You See any Comparisons or Inspirations on Newell Coaches Here?
View Single Post
Old 09-06-2013, 01:38 PM   #1
Neweller

Default Do You See any Comparisons or Inspirations on Newell Coaches Here?

As I was doing some additional research on a particular coach I came across this baby that brought descent change at auction and I think it's pretty cool too. I see many features on this coach that most definitely inspired Newell Coach with regards to what they eventually did on the Classic's. I have to wonder if any of the design team from this company had ended up at Newell?

This coach was built from using a Champion carriage chassis with Flexible front and rear caps.

Here are four exterior pictures of this baby:

Name:  1967 Custom Coach Champion Land Cruiser Driver Front View.jpg
Views: 177
Size:  31.4 KBName:  1967 Custom Coach Champion Land Cruiser Driver Side View.jpg
Views: 157
Size:  27.1 KBName:  1967 Custom Coach Champion Land Cruiser Passenger Side View.jpg
Views: 135
Size:  26.4 KBName:  1967 Custom Coach Champion Land Cruiser Rear View.jpg
Views: 149
Size:  26.0 KB

Wait til' you see the interior pictures, you will really start to see what I'm saying. As this particular company worked with Streamline around the same era.
If you want to sell, PM or Private Message me. Thanks!

"I know I’m not perfect, and I don't live to be. But before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean."
-Bob Marley
Neweller is offline   Reply With Quote