Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Hello from North Texas!
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2011, 06:04 AM   #5
AW Smith

Thanks to all for the warm welcomes..

Clarke, the HID headlight kit I installed was ordered of brightheadlight.com the part# is XP4656. These kit are high priced though, but they make your coach have headlights like a new cadillac. WOW what a difference they make. I will send a pic when I learn how down load for computer..

Express 1, What a cool coach you have. I installed a two SAT system on my rig KVB and MOTO-SAT. Do you run a de-stacker on you coach? Tell me about yours the de-stacker Looks like a great option... What bracket did you use for the TV in the Bay??

Bill, The Tag axle air-bags were different on mine. The other eight on my coach part# PN NBD9661/1T15T3 firestone.. However I ordered mine thru Inland Truck Parts in Denton Texas and they could only get Goodyear airbags in that quanity I needed. They were $185ea. Some how I can not find the receipt, when I do I will send the the Part #s for the Goodyear Bags. I thought they was priced reasonable, but I did not shop around though..

I'm still trying to learn the site, and I dont know how to post pics? from laptop? how do I put them in my album?

Thanks
AWS