Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - What kind of dog do you think we should get?
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2012, 05:00 AM   #13
Randy J

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABnormal View Post
Randy - I have had Great Danes for 45 years now and they are the greatest dogs you could ever own. Problem is I can no longer keep up with them in the show ring. I wouldn't give up dog shows so I down sized to Smooth Fox Terriers. They are much more fun to be around. If a Smooth has a down day, you better get to a vet. Something is wrong.

Long story short, I have a 4 year old Champion that I need to place. No charge. He can no longer win and I have no room for pets. He is the picture of health, goes non-stop and you can pick him up anytime you are headed thru the Kansas City area. He is gorgeous and I would be happy to send a couple of pics if you are interested. He would not hurt a fly, but is rather intolerant of other males. He has not been neutered. Plays with the other dogs great. Kind of like a big baby huey. Let me know if you are interested. Larry P. 913-940-1211. I will throw in a FREE bag of dog food. But WAIT, if you call in the next ten minutes I will also provide a FREE collar and leather lead. OK. OK. I will also throw in a FREE dog toy.
Hey Larry thanks for sharing. Did you travel with the Great Dane in your Newell to? The smooth fox terriers are a good looking dog and from the sounds of it I'm sure he's a really good dog. Champion and everything. I sure apperciate the offer but I'm not sure when will be in the Kansas City area? If we make plans to come through and you still have him maybe we can make plans to come by and see what he's about. We are thinking about heading to vegas for the winter. No set in stone plans yet. But I know Leeann wants a pup sometime...sooner than later. Maybe someone else here might want to adopt him?

1991 Newell Coach
2011 Jeep Wrangler Sahara

"If I lose today, I can look forward to winning tomorrow, and if I win today, I can expect to lose tomorrow. A sure thing is no fun.”

"Sometimes I pretend to be Normal. But it gets boring. So I go back to being me." lol!
Randy J is offline   Reply With Quote