Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Please Help With Our Trip Planning
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2012, 07:38 PM   #1
RussWhite

Default Please Help With Our Trip Planning

If things work out, this summer ( 2012 ) my daughter and I will tour the west in the Newell towing a Jeep Liberty. My coach is a forty five footer so our number one concern is planning places to visit and stay that can accomodate us with a little extra room so we don't have to get it just perfect to get in

I think there are many forum members from the west and I am sure hoping you all will chime in with your recommendations of things to see and places to stay. I am looking for tips and suggestions and will do all the research for the details. What are your favorite parks that accomodate our sized rigs easily? Are there some special roads with good scenery, yet wide and safe? Oh, and what roads would you suggest avoiding - that can be very important too. We really got beat up on the way back from Phoenix when we were on I40.

We are farily tolerant of warm weather, but how would you do the loop? We are leaving from Tennessee near the end of May for about three months, should we go out staying south and return through the north?

Looking forward to your thoughts!

Thanks,
Russ
RussWhite is offline   Reply With Quote