Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - leveling valve cleanup
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2012, 05:54 PM   #26
smagown

My coach has been sagging on the the R rear to the point of re-grooving my drive tire. I just completed my barn/shop and put the coach up on my Gray MFG 25 ton jack stands with my Grey MFG 25 ton jack. I could not find a leak. Raising with the HWH would hold so I knew the bags were good.With the key in the run position I could hear air at the manifold in the engine bay and figured it was a bad solenoid. I soaped everything and had some slow leaks. Tom sent me the o-rings for my solenoids. Before I pulled them I tested each one with 12v. They all clicked except the L rear raise. I had ordered two from Newell (price increase $128 each).The coach was now holding on the R rear after replacing all the o-rings but was two inches higher on the L rear. I replaced the L rear raise solenoid. I then set my ride height at all four corners and am ready to head to "Dega!
Thanks,
97 #458 w/3 roof airs, 07 997 GT3, 62 Vette,67 SS427 Chevelle, 02 Boxter, 74 GMC mtr hm, 88 Mastercraft 190 Prostar, 86 Ski Nautique 2000, 02 Baja Islander 212
smagown is offline   Reply With Quote