Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - HWH Leveling System Repairs Needed Advice
View Single Post
Old 09-27-2011, 10:30 PM   #3
rheavn

Barry,
If you can get the system to where there is no air leakage the system will stop leveling and stay at ride height if that is level. My system's leveling priority is to drop the high side until it reaches level. If the HWH system is dropping the front, then I would suspect the leakage is in the rear.

If when you park at ride height and shut off the leveling system then the system should not adjust to level. The position that is leaking will start to droop. If your coach continues to level just like when the HWH system was on then your touch pad is not shutting the system off even though it says so on the pad. It is not designed to level when shut off. All of this is based on my last two HWH systems. My Newell levels differently than my Country Coach. If yours is a newer system it could be designed differently. Therefore I'd be reading the owners manual to establish how it is supposed to function under the circumstances you are concerned about.

Hope this helps......................