Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Why are Newell's so Expensive?!?!
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2013, 09:02 PM   #8
David Carrol

Lets start with something like say a Cadillac Escalade that sells for at least $60,000 and I then walk up to a say a 1994-96 Newell Coach at maybe an $85,000 transaction price. I see that Newell added a kitchen, a bathroom, a living room, a bedroom, water tanks, a few more wheels and tires, a diesel generator, awnings, a hot water heater, a furnace, and I see a real over the road truck diesel engine that could run a million miles, a heavy duty high torque automatic transmission. I now see 22.5 inch wheels and tires and heavy duty axles. I see an air suspension system and air brakes and with all the air lines, reservoirs and pumps that go with them. Then there is a beautiful full-body paint job in several colors. The counters are all solid surface or stone. Every single interior item is custom Etc Etc. So I ask if a Cadillac Escalade sold for $60,000+ and a used high quality Newell can be had for $85,000, how can Cadillac possibly ever justify $60,000+ for an Escalade and someone not see the difference of features and values you get when you buy a Newell Coach.

Okay, I'm done now,

David Carrol