Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - What kind of dog do you think we should get?
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2012, 07:39 PM   #1
Randy J

Default What kind of dog do you think we should get?

Leeann would love to have a little four legged baby. In the past we've had a couple dachshunds that stole our hearts. But that was a few years back. The loss of a pet sure hurts and I promised myself I wouldn't allow it to happen again. But Leeann wants another. Before we get serious about it I wanted to know what others thoughts were? Do you have a dog that travels with you in your coach? We are full-timers now and I know a smaller dog is probably best because a large dog wouldn't have a yard to run around in. What did you consider when you were going to add a little fur ball to tag along? I admit I won't mind a little guy sleeping by my feet. I have been known to get quite attached. Leeann wins this time but I'm not budging on the scooter!

1991 Newell Coach
2011 Jeep Wrangler Sahara

"If I lose today, I can look forward to winning tomorrow, and if I win today, I can expect to lose tomorrow. A sure thing is no fun.”

"Sometimes I pretend to be Normal. But it gets boring. So I go back to being me." lol!
Randy J is offline   Reply With Quote